Monday, April 16, 2012

Senior Session 2012 :: Jamie

Stud. Anyone that knows Jamie will tell you that if only one word could be picked to sum her up that would be it. However, she is much more than a stud; humble and selfless are just two more to add to a long list of positive words to describe her. Everyone needs to know someone like Jamie to make their life just a bit better. I was lucky enough to play a year's worth of sports with her in high school and can honestly say I loved every moment. I couldn't have been more thrilled when she asked me to take her photos. What a natural beauty she has become, both inside and out.


Recently I have been obsessed with everything vintage, so don't be surprised if you see more photos edited like this first one in future work. Maybe after finals week I will have more time to tweak and play with the effect some more :)







No comments: